Coronavirus Update – April 24, 2020
Like you, all of us at Moore Eye Clinic are focused on the impact of Coronavirus on our community. We want to assure you that we are committed to the safety of our employees, patients and their families. We have been actively following the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) recommendations to ensure we put in place safeguards and procedures during the Coronavirus outbreak.
We appreciate your understanding over the past 6 weeks as we have been forced to suspend routine eyecare services due to the outbreak of COVID-19, but are glad to announce that based on the guidelines issued by the State of Alabama on April 17, we plan to resume offering all eyecare services as of May 1. The following protocols will be in place to ensure the safety of both patients and staff:
- Services will be provided by appointment only; no walk-in patients
- No employee with a fever or cough will provide services to patients.
- The number of patients in the building will be limited.
- No persons will be allowed to sit in waiting area.
- Employees will wear protective facemasks.
- All equipment will be sanitized between patients.
- Office space (e.g. check in desk, restrooms) will be cleaned and disinfected according to CDC guidelines.
Thank you for trusting us with your vision care needs. We look forward to seeing you soon!
With continued prayers for your health and safety,
Dr. Robert Moore & Staff