Moore Eye Clinic works with many insurance carriers. Here’s a list of some of the featured carriers we accept.
To see if we work with your insurance carrier, please call our office for assistance. Our friendly and informed staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Featured Insurance Carriers
Signing in to our RevolutionPHR Patient Portal provides several benefits including:
- Updating demographics and contact information in our system
- Viewing and confirming upcoming appointments
- Starting the appointment check-in process with an online interview
- Checking on the status of a glasses or contact lens order
- Sending confidential HIPAA-compliant messages to our office
- Accessing and printing past exam summaries
- Accessing and printing past invoices
To access, click the button below to be directed to the portal. Your login will be the e-mail address you provided. Use the temporary password assigned to you on the instruction sheet or call our office for one. After logging in, you will be able to create your own password.
Apply for Care Credit
CareCredit can be used to cover the cost of both the eyecare and eyewear you need to see your best. Items that can be paid for with CareCredit include vision exams, glasses, sunglasses, contact lenses and dry eye treatments.
Click the following CareCredit Link for more information and to apply for a CareCredit Account today.